Friday, February 11, 2011

My latest obsession....

shades of blue, orange, and red.

decorpad

I love these industrial pipe beds on casters, and the vintage metal lawn chair.


via flickr

The colors palette in this children's room is fabulous. 
decorpad
The amazing Angie Hranowsky.  Love the tonal horizontal stripes.
decorpad
z gallerie
Nate Berkus
sunset magazine

I think this boys room is divine.  The daybed is sophisticated, and the orange chair is playful and modern.
decorpad
This room by Vanessa De Vargas is colorful and inviting.

This room designed by Ashley Putnam is perhaps one of my all time favorites.  It's full of texture, and classic touches.
ashley putnam
I literally drooled when I saw this room with the blue lacquer campaign dresser and leather mirror.

Love the mix of color and pattern with the Dwell Studio dot storage basket, and the large wall map.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È