Monday, August 8, 2011

Head over heals for houndstooth

With fall rapidly approaching, I couldn't help but think of all of the textures and patterns that it brings. The wools, the flannels, the herringbones, and lastly, houndstooth. I find it so interesting how fashion and interior design are so interchangeable. Houndstooth has gone from menswear to side chairs, and everything else in between. And, look what I found. Remember the fabulous houndstooth rug below from Better Homes and Garden's by Jonathan Adler? You can now find this same look at Garnet Hill, and save some serious clams in the process.














That vintage chair is gorgeous!


The Thibaut coral fan wallpaper, and the houndstooth pillow are a great pattern combination

I love a good horizontal stripe

Tobi Fairley always gets it right.  Love the color combination.





*Images via BHG, Jonathan Adler, O At Home, Lonny, Tobi Fairley, Etsy, & Decorpad*


No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È