Friday, August 26, 2011

Today's topic-wallpaper.

Generally when someone mentions the word wallpaper, we tend to think of country florals and plaids. Totally fuddy duddy. Well, that is not the case anymore. Wallpapers have come a LONG way, and I'm dying to put some up in my own home, specifically grasscloth. It has such a cozy, textural presence, and adds so much dimension and interest in a room. Phillip Jeffries has a line of geometric printed grasscloth that is divine! He combined two of my favorite design elements, texture and graphic print. Love him. And if that weren't bananas enough, Lori Weitzner has a line of magnetic grasscloth. Um, hello, genius! With all of this fabulousness, you just may want to reconsider your position on wallpaper.


Lonny Magazine
Rita Konig Interior Design featured in Elle Decor

Coastal Living
This little breakfast nook is so much fun with Kelly Wearstler's imperial trellis wallpaper.  The mixture of traditional and modern is perfect.
You can never have too much imperial trellis.


Madison & Grow featured in West Elm
Gray grasscloth and yellow.  Yes please


This room is one of my all time favorites from the grasscloth walls, bamboo table, charcoal sketches, and lantern fixtures.  It's perfection. 







*images via Coastal Living, Elle Decor, and Decor Pad*

1 comment :

  1. I love grasscloth, and I think it's amazing that it actually makes me think of Grandma. Man, what a classy example we have to follow!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È