Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Have you heard the news?




Target recently announced it's latest collaboration with talented (and oh so handsome) designer Nate Berkus on May 3rd.  Debuting this fall, Nate joins a growing number of designers including Thomas O'Brien, Jason Wu, and Missoni (just to name a few) who have created more affordable lines offering that true designer look for a whole lot less.  The collection boasts more than 150 home goods and accessories from bed & bath, to lighting and accessories.  And if you're at all familiar with Nate's HSN line, you know this collection is going to be good.  Here are a few pretties to get you excited for the upcoming launch. 
I'm dying to pick up these decorative hammered brass bowls, and at $7.99-$14.99,  I can afford to take them both!


I love the pairing of these two throw pillows.  The navy ikat with coin tassel detail, and metallic gold stripe are a perfect marriage of relaxation with a touch of sophistication.



I love the decorative gold stud detail on this washed oak box.


So, what do you think?  Will you be picking any of these beauties up?  I know I will be!

2 comments :

  1. I'm so excited about this! I love those pillows and bowls. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bowls, his stuff is going to go so fast!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È