Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Design crush. Miles Redd

Interior designers that incorporate vintages pieces in a modern way into their designs always seem to grab my attention.  Miles Redd is one that had me at tangerine tufted sofa.  I love how he layers textures, color, and finishes in his designs.  He may just have been the one to spark my obsession of bold colors.

Love this children's room.  The bed is from IKEA.  Isn't that wallpaper so darling?  It's from Marthe Armitage.  And who doesn't love a great striped rug.  This one is from Dash & Albert.
Love the back to back sofas

Beautiful suede library chairs, turquoise walls, Thomas O'brien tables, and the pair John Derain decoupage trays that hang above the bookcases add some humor. 


Love the striped Amagansett rug by Madeline Weinrib.  


The photo that started it all.  A butler's pantry painted in Farrow & Ball's Hague Blue, featured in Elle Decor.  Divine!

I just about died and went to design heaven when I say this Manhattan apartment featured in House Beautiful.  The walls are Farrow & Ball's Hague Blue, which makes that tufted tangerine armless sofa come right out to meet you.

The blue door made famous in the pages of Domino.

Classic meets contemporary.  

One of my very favorite bedrooms.  Love the chevron rug, chinoiserie wallpaper, and the turquoise accents

Cork board covered walls.  Never worry about another nail hole again!


Nothing beats chevron flooring.  Nothing.





Emerald green walls.  Now that's bold!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È