Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Local Shop. The Finde

Today my trusty little kindergartner companion and I stopped in at a fabulous local furniture shop called The Finde. It is pluck full of beautiful furniture and vintage pieces that have been refinished and re-purposed, all just begging you to take them home (which I just about did). Not to mention they had me at the striped store front sign. Aside from the inventory on the floor, they also do custom work, which means you can bring in your furniture piece, and they will paint it for you in any shade of paint you so desire. If you would like to learn how to paint your furniture piece yourself, they also teach painting classes. Have a piece that you would like to sell? They offer consignment too. They really can do it all. I promise you will not be disappointed. Stop in and visit Bonnie at the Finde, and leave with a beautiful custom piece that you'll be over the moon excited about!

Isn't this Thonet bentwood chair so gorgeous with it's gray paint and ticking stripe cushion?

Head and foot boards painted and distressed

I love the green

Vintage frames transformed




A sneak peak inside the shop. See that little bentwood beauty? It's calling my name.

For more information on The Finde, go here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È