Friday, November 18, 2011

The High Low Project

Got any plans Saturday night?  If not, I highly recommend checking out Sabrina Soto's High/Low Project on HGTV.  Sabrina gives her clients a dream big designer look, and then recreates that high end look for A LOT less.  I have to admit, I'm totally hooked.

The high end with original artwork and Louis style high back nailhead chairs
The Low with a print version of the artwork, West Elm rug and chandelier

Now that's cutting the cost!
The tablescape low version.
Sabrina recreated the this entire vignette for a fraction of the high end version. 
I've always loved this West Elm chandelier

With a little imagination and some elbow grease, you can recreate just about anything.
Succulents in cloches add an earthy and lively accent to the table.
And, she even came in under budget!
The high version
I love the tufted rolled arm English style sofa
And these slipper chairs are my fave with the Robert Allen upholstery
This pair of tufted armchairs are tailored and classic.
Sabrina's client said the turquoise carpet in the high look was a bit too bright, so in the low look, she went with a more neutral  carpet instead.

 



2 comments :

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È