Thursday, December 8, 2011

Welcome new sponsor: Plum Street Prints

 I am excited to welcome the newest sponsor of Angie Helm Interiors, Plum Street Prints!  I've been a long-time fan of their graphic and modern prints designs.  They add such character to any space, and make big statement.  


In addition to their beautiful prints, the also have custom skins for your laptops and mobile devices. I think they would make the perfect stocking stuffer, don't you?






This one is going in my stocking for sure!
 
Be sure to visit them on their new website to check out all of their fab designs!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments and support of my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT OF ANGIE HELM INTERIORS 2009. Powered by Blogger.
È